As asset managers, your decisions regarding investments are critical to reach the aims of private and public actors. Without your involvement, there could not be any climate resilience projects.
Let us take an example: according to the OECD, firms would have to provide an additional 700 billion euros to adapt their assets and economic models to address climatic disturbances.
However, there are solutions to limit the impairment of your assets:
- Make climate-informed decisions and invest in a more sustainable way,
- Lessen the climate risks of portfolios,
- Redefine insurability and new coverages of your contracts.
However, you need to be able to quantify the climate-related risks and the ROI of these adaptation solutions…
Our solutions for asset managers
Using our cross-sectoral and systemic approach of climate challenges, we develop the different technical and financial solutions to implemented. We design a vulnerability assessment for each project and investment.
Through our support, we aim to help you understand the climate change issues, to integrate them into your investment decisions and understand their impact on your asset portfolios
Using our simulations, we can model all climate hazards at different times. We assess:
- Their frequency of occurrence,
- Their impact on the existing built environment,
- The resulting domino effect,
- The overall physical and financial damages,
- Their direct and hidden costs.
Thus, you will be able to redirect financial flows toward more sustainable investment solutions that will be less impacted by the impacts of climate change.
Visible and measurable advantages
Rather than taking emergency actions to deal with the consequences of climate change, let us foresee its impacts to protect your investments, to identify the risk capital and the new opportunities.
Whether you are a private or public asset manager, we simulate the evolution of climate change and its impact on your estate, regardless of your geographic location.
Our experts will provide you with an individualized and operational plan of action. It will allow you to take an informed decision regarding:
- Sustainable investments,
- The reevaluation of your financial services and investment products,
- Your leverage capacity as a committed shareholder of the companies,
- The position to adopt toward your own clients on transition issues,
- Implement tailored solutions incl. Nature-based and hybrid Solutions.
Stop envisioning climate change as a financial risk. Turn it into an opportunity of sustainable investment.
You have a project? Let's talk about it!
Do you need help in understanding the impacts of climate change on your project? Would you like to find solutions to increase the resilience of your area or assets to climate change? Do you want to make climate-informed investments?
Feel free to tell us more your needs. Our experts will know how to help and advice you in the course of your project.